|Ryan Shed Plans
|Quantity of Plans
|Quality of Plans
|Professional look, 3D diagrams
|Detailed instructions, diagrams, illustrations
|Email, phone, live chat, 60-day guarantee
|Email, phone, 60-day guarantee
|$67 lifetime access
|$37 one-time fee
|$20 OFF – Claim Now!
|$10 OFF – Claim Now!
Teds Woodworking and Ryan Shed Plans are two popular digital woodworking programs that provide a wide range of woodworking plans for both beginners and advanced woodworkers. In this article, we will compare the two programs to help you decide which one suits your needs.
- Quantity of Plans: Teds Woodworking offers over 16,000 woodworking plans, while Ryan Shed Plans provides approximately 12,000 plans. Both programs cover a broad spectrum of woodworking projects suitable for different skill levels, making it easy to find a suitable plan.
- Quality of Plans: Both Teds Woodworking and Ryan Shed Plans provide detailed step-by-step instructions, diagrams, and illustrations. Teds Woodworking, however, has a more professional look, with 3D diagrams that give a better idea of the finished product.
- User-Friendliness: Both programs are straightforward to navigate, with the ability to browse categories and search for plans. Teds Woodworking, on the other hand, has a more intuitive interface, making it easier to use for beginners.
- Customer Support: Both programs offer customer support through email and phone. However, Teds Woodworking has an added advantage of a live chat feature, which provides real-time assistance. Additionally, both programs offer a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Price: Teds Woodworking costs $67, which provides lifetime access to all plans and bonuses. Ryan Shed Plans charges a one-time fee of $37 for access to all plans and bonuses.
Overall, Teds Woodworking offers more plans with a more professional look and a user-friendly interface, making it more suitable for beginners. Ryan Shed Plans, on the other hand, is more affordable with a slightly smaller collection of plans. Both programs offer good customer support and a 60-day money-back guarantee, so it comes down to personal preference and budget.